Hey y'all, thanks for stopping by. My name is Victoria Staton and I was born and raised here in Louisville (pronounce Loo-uh-vul for those that don't know), KY. Louisville is where I tackle life with my sweet husband. I grew up in a home where my parents hosted events of all sorts. Their influence led me to lead groups that planned prom in high school. The passion that I carried then grew as I planned events for my university, various businesses, and not-for-profit organizations. Before I knew it, my loved hobby turned into a vision for a business that started expanding and producing corporate events and conferences, galas, weddings, social celebrations, and charity events. I currently hold a Bachelors of Science in Business Marketing from Oral Roberts University and Wedding and Events Planning Certifications through internationally accredited schools. Lastly, I am the new Kentucky State Manager for the Association of Bridal Consultants.
I am definitely a people person and building relationships is important to me. Due to the importance of relationship there is a focus on building deep connections with my clients. The creation and final execution stages are the best parts of event planning to me. Seeing the client in a state of awe and happiness, as well as, seeing everything function very well are so rewarding. Pushing boundaries with creative expressions have proven time and time again that they create happy clients and make us very happy too.
My business is primarily focused on what many call, Greater Kentuckiana but I love to travel and do events internationally. I am excited for what the future holds in my business and to be able to work with many wonderful clients.
Thanks again and I hope to connect with you very soon!
- First dance song : My Love by Jah Cure. I had to add a Caribbean tribute of some sort due to my husband's Jamaican roots.
- One thing I can't live without? Great, colored lipgloss.
- You will find me: Working out, watching a movie while eating popcorn, or going to a local eatery with my husband !
- Favorite era : The Roaring 20s
- What is your favorite meal? Brunch!
- Everyday I...Thank God and pray for others.
- I drink my iced green tea...with mango flavoring and truvia
- My favorite dessert: Crème brûlée
- The best part of event planning is creating lasting memories for my clients and bringing their dreams to fruition.
- When I plan or design an event, I listen very carefully to keywords from my clients “I love,” “I hate,” and “Could we try to..."
- I am always looking for ways to do things even better!
Proud Registered Bridal Consultant through The Association of Bridal Consultants
2017 Derby City's Finest Honoree